Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Where have I been?

Well school can be a really pain in the butt. I almost forggot that I have a blog. In fact I forgot which blog I was using. ( I have a wordpress and a livejournal) And I go back and forth between them. I used to though. So I am posting this pretty late but hey I am a night person anyhow.

Okay so here’s the deal. Today I was looking in my email that I have had for years now and I looked in the sent folder and I found emails from like 2007. ( I thought they automatically deleted themselves after a period of time). Anyways I was reading some emails and me and the responder were having an arguement. So when I was reading them I found that the way I spoke and what not has changed significantly and I found that the arguement was petty. Looking back and comparing myself to the way I was then to now, I find that I would never have had that arguement in the first place.

So if you would be so kind and to answer the poll on the side I would appreciate it greatly. Also leave a comment to further express your feelings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment